Pages

Giant Cupcake

>> 6.3.10


Giant Cupcake, originally uploaded by Scrumptious Buns (Samantha).

Now, being a cupcaker/cookier and not a big caker I didn't have an instant pool of knowledge to call on when I had the Giant Cupcake request... I've done loads of these for top tiers of wedding towers but when they stand along I thought they'd need something 'extra'... so, I thought nice big 11" cake board... and decorate that up... it's lovely to make one of these in stronger colours as they're usually ivory and pastels.

The birthday girl was really into her handbags and shoes so I handpainted a few to top this giant cupcake... I'm loving the results and can't wait to make another one...!

1 comments:

Joanna 6 March 2010 at 15:15  

yeah! i definitely love it too...
it's sooooooooo pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails