... with my favourite flavour... cinnamon!
Makes about 30 digestive biscuit size cookies...
160g caster sugar
160g soft dark brown sugar
2 medium eggs
380g plain flour
1 tsp bicarb of soda
0.5 tsp ground cinnamon (YUM!)
110g rolled porridge oats
100g white chocolate chunks
What to do...
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing and scraping bowl after each addition
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, bicarb of soda and cinnamon... add the oats
- Add flour to butter mixture and beat until well mixed, stir in raisins and white chocolate chunks with a wooden spoon until evenly dispersed
- Dollop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet prepared with greaseproof paper, allow for spreading!
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from trays, then cool on rack.