Pages

Shabby Chic Wedding Cake

>> 17.7.10

This wedding cake was made with a heavy heart. My lovely Mum passed away on 7 July 2010 with this wedding order happening on 8 July 2010... Anything else I could've turned down but not somebody's wedding.

Fortunately, this was a simple order with regards to the decoration, just lots of pretty sprinkles on Raspberry & White Chocolate, Limoncello and Madagascan Vanilla cupcakes topped off with a Madagascan Vanilla layer cake... it was very pretty but will always look at this with sadness I fear.

The lovely bride was over the moon and her bright and cheerful smile did help loads when I was setting it up... congratulations and I wish you every happiness for your future. x

1 comments:

Emily 3 August 2010 at 02:42  

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Well done for making the cake. It lokos gorgeous! :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails